“Step right up” isn’t just something you’ll hear from a carnival barker at the statefair. It could become your personal call to action once you see what’s happening at Americas Cardroom. They’re running free Step Tournaments that feed into their $5 Million Venom (starts July 16th).
That’s right, you won’t have to pay the $2,650 buy-in to play in the biggest tournament ever hosted by a US-facing online poker site. Instead just take advantage of the six daily freerolls happening right now and you could find yourself with a free seat in the multi-day event.
Start by entering a $0 Step 1 freeroll at 12am, 4am, 8am, 12pm, 4pm, or 8pm ET. There are 113 total Step 2 seats up for grabs and if you win yours, you can start working your way through the remaining steps to win a $5 Million Venom seat.
Here are the details on the remaining steps:
- Step 2 ($6.61 buy-in) – 25 Seats guaranteed to Step 3 (1 in 2.75 win)
- Step 3 ($16.51 buy-in) – 15 Seats guaranteed to Step 4 (1 in 3.6 win)
- Step 4 ($55.01 buy-in) – 6 Seats guaranteed to Step 5 (1 in 3.9 win)
- Step 5 ($215.01 buy-in) – 5 Seats guaranteed to Step 6 (1 in 3.15 win)
- Step 6 ($630.01 buy-in) – 1 Venom Seat guaranteed (1 in 4.41 win)
Of course, if you get knocked out, you can reenter Step 1 for free or buy your way into one of the remaining steps.
Americas Cardroom is spending $120,000 monthly to make these Step Tourneys possible. We recommend taking advantage of them just like ACR poker pro Thomas Cannuli. He’s come up with something called the Cannuli Challenge and his objective is to win three seats starting at Step 1. In other words, he is planning on winning $7,950 worth of tickets for free!
Why not do the same?